PDA

View Full Version : i did it!!!

bluesparkle
12-07-05, 09:27
hi...
i just had to let you all know i went on parade for inspection with st john ambulance last night :D
it was very very hot as they made us do it in the hall... not sure how the little ones coped but they were all good...
it happens twice a year but i usually make an excuse and dont go as you cant really just walk out...
yes i got a bit touchy before hand and yes i paniced when stood in line but i told it were to go!!! and just concentrated on all the advice etc ive had in the past... and yes at worst i would have run out door and explained later... but no one there knows that i suffer with panic/anxiety etc...

so this is just anouther great big thank you to all you lot ... as i would never have got to where i am now without you...
:) x
ps ... if anyone can send me some positive vibes for 3.30 i would be very grateful got anouther hurdle to climb... a social worker from the childrens mental health team is coming to see me and my son...

trac67
12-07-05, 11:26
Hi Blue,
A big well done for yesterday hun, what a big acheivement, you should be so proud of yourself, the first huge step taken eh!!!!!!!
I will be thinking of you at 3.30 today, i am sure things will go fine.
Take care Hun
Trac:D

pips
12-07-05, 13:00
Hi Rach hun,

A BIG WELL DONE mate I am proud you did so well! Good luck this afternoon POSITIVE VIBES coming your way!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Meg
12-07-05, 13:34
Brilliant Rachel . Its so hard to start doing something you've been avoiding consistantly.. so double applause for you today.

Hope visit this pm goes well. Will be thinking of you . Keep to the facts and what solution focussed avenues are open to you.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

vernon
12-07-05, 14:56
WELL done blue we all know how hard some things can be to do> Keep doing it now and get even better. Good Luck. Vernon

carlin
12-07-05, 15:01
Hi there,
A very BIG well done, you done real good!!! and tons of very positive vibes on their way to you for this afternoon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

leo05
12-07-05, 16:33
hey bluesparkle

well done for yesterday

and hope things went ok today

leanne

nomorepanic
12-07-05, 18:37
Rach

A big well done on yesterday - that was so great that you stayed with it and didn't run off!!

How did today go?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Karen
12-07-05, 18:51
Hi Rachel

Well done for taking part in the parade yesterday. A great achievement.

I hope the meeting went well this afternoon.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

bluesparkle
12-07-05, 23:34
hi
thank you all so much for the replies and all the positive thoughts...
this afternoon went ok...
the woman was really nice and tom seemed to like her too... she is going to see him every week for 6 weeks and i can go with him on the fourth session...
so just a case of waiting and seeing now... but he was very honest with her and i found out alot of things which have made me think... i know this is going to work out for the best as i am willing to do everything i can ... and i think as tom sees me getting stronger now that will also help.
thank you all so much for your support it means so much to me...

Meg
13-07-05, 05:51
Thats great news Rachel.
Well done for getting through it so well.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

pinkscrumpy
13-07-05, 07:57
WELL DONE for the parade Rach

Glad everything is working out for you

Love

MANDIE XX

kairen
13-07-05, 10:14
Hi Rach,

so good to hear you sound so positive,
Well done with the parade i klnow how hard that must heve been for you,
I'm glad Tom got on ok will she give you an update of how things are going or do you have to wait till 4th week, well done for getting him the help, your made of stronger stuff them you think Rach,

hopefully catch you soon LOL
take care

kairen x

tony
13-07-05, 13:09
well done for the parade rachel :),hope all goes well with your son
tony x

metal,rock, and hardcore music is my life!

pips
13-07-05, 17:38
Glad it went well Rach thats brill news.

Love the POSITIVE attitude.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X