PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone :)

Discombobulator
28-01-09, 16:49
Hello, I'm new so in keeping with the trend (it seems) I am posting in the intro forum..
Erm..don't really know what to say, other than hey :)
I came on this site for two reasons;
1) I'm interested in psychology.
2) I think that I have been, quite possibly, rather unstable for about 7 years (since I was 10), and this site promises to offer information and support if I need it.
I have a complete fear of going to an actual, face-to-face counselling session..for a variety of reasons..but basically, I know nobody can diagnose me unless I do..
And I just can't.
So I arrive here for personal information, and maybe even to chat to somebody about some of the scarier aspects of my sheltered and fragmented being.

After that rather sad little comment, I should like to end the message with a cheery 'See you all around!' :D
xxx

spaced
28-01-09, 18:04
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

kittyk
28-01-09, 18:36
Hi discom...welcome x

weeble40
28-01-09, 20:14
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
28-01-09, 23:46
Hi Discombobulator, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

Discombobulator
29-01-09, 15:45
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome :)
Hope to see you all chatting etc sometime!
xxx

sunshine-lady
29-01-09, 19:09
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please never feel alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

suzy-sue
29-01-09, 21:20
HI AND A BIG WELCOME:welcome: GLAD U FOUND US,THERES LOTS OF SUPPORT HERE USEFUL INFO LUV SUZY