PDA

View Full Version : please help!

lorrifarko
28-01-09, 16:50
Hi having a moan again, not having a good day at all!:weep: I feel soooooooooooo tired all the time, was helping my wee girl do her home work and i was geting ratty with her to finish as i cant be botherd doing it with her, how bad is that? I feel lifless these days, i wish it would go away this feeling, i feel sore all the time, everywhere cant pinpoint it. I wish someone could make it all better. I feel so selfish feeling like this, dont know why, does anyone else feel this bad plus i cant shift this acid reflux thing, i have the worst taste in my mouth, yuk! sorry to be so depressing but noone else will listen, you lot are the only ones you take time to read these threads. I sometimes feel like ending it all but i have 2 kids and would never leave them through my own selfishness. I just dont think i cope going on another day like this, i dont have the stregnth anymore! please help. I dont want to go to doctors, their useless and would put me on antideppresants. Im only 28 i shouldnt be feeling like this, sorry to rant on:weep:

maz67
28-01-09, 17:37
:D Hi please do not do anything silly. I felt so down and suffered with anxiety after having a brain tumour removed last year, but then realized i had been given a second chance. And after finding this site i have overcome my problems, i hope you have the strength to do the same.:flowers:
Take care
Mandy x

lorrifarko
28-01-09, 20:52
thankyou maz, i wont do anything silly, i love my kids to much. its just the way im feeling rite now. thankyou xx:hugs:

Jan63
28-01-09, 22:00
There are some really good medicines that the doctor could prescribe for you to stop your acid reflux. I'm on some called omeprazole. You take one a day and after a while you probably will only need to take one every 3 days or so. They are worth a try.:hugs:

eternally optimistic
28-01-09, 22:51
Hi

Have you seen your doctor about your tiredness?

I went on to citalopram for anxiety/pa's and it wasnt until Id been on them for quite few months that I realised that NASTY NASTY feeling of being completely knackered had gone. I thought that the way my body was feeling was just in line with lifestyle, you know, working, running a home....

The tiredness/extreme exhausation wasnt a symptom I had discussed but had felt like that for probably 5/6 years or more...

If you feel its hard coping, then maybe you could go see your Doctor.

I wouldnt wish that on my own worst enemy, I can totally relate to snapping and just existing, rather than coping.

Good luck..