PDA

View Full Version : Hi eveybody!

TONY70
28-01-09, 23:25
My name's Tony, I'm from London and 38 years old. I've only just found this website, but I've been suffering from panic attacks since I broke up with my partner, who happened to be the mother of my son, which was probably about 10 years ago now. I had to give up my job at the time due to the panic attacks and spent the next few years looking after my son.

Lately though my panic attacks have taken a turn for the worse. I had one recently and I thought I was going to die at home! I ended up ringing for an ambulance. I feel so embarassed by them and my fear of going out alone has become something I find really hard to face. I hope I can get to know some of you on here. :blush:

spaced
29-01-09, 00:00
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

Patty
29-01-09, 00:20
Hi Tony, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

TONY70
29-01-09, 01:25
Thanks for the welcome guys. :D

Lots to read on this site, very informative.:yesyes:

sunshine-lady
29-01-09, 19:10
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please never feel alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

rob64
29-01-09, 20:09
i only found this site through complete chance and feel it has helped me already. take care.

suzy-sue
29-01-09, 20:45
HI AND WELCOME:welcome: .YOULL GET LOTS OF SUPPORT HERE ,:yesyes: GLAD U FOUND US.SUZY

Brigantia
30-01-09, 10:48
Hi Tony! Hope you're feeling better already!!

Elly 2
30-01-09, 12:07
Hi Tony,
Welcome to the website, you will get loads of help and support, hang in there because things will improve

weeble40
02-02-09, 13:46
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx