PDA

View Full Version : help

hanna
12-07-05, 17:31
does anybody experiance like pressure pushing down on top of there head , i do it really hurts my eyes also my sides of my face hurt and my teeth ,i also go dizzie like my brain is shaking for a few seconds ,i am really scared i might have a brain tumour ,please let me no if anybody feels theese love hanna xx

trac67
12-07-05, 17:38
Hi Hanna,
All the feelings you describe are symptoms of anxiety. I used to get all these feelings in my head, it is all down to tension, when we feel anxious we tense up which causes so many different feelings. My jaw used to ache terribly and when i asked my doctor she said it was where i was tensing up so much, she showed me some relaxation exercises to do and it worked, the aches soon subsided. The more we worry about these feelings the worse we seem to feel, so try not to worry hun, but a trip to your doctor will reassure you no end.
Take Care
Trac:D

hanna
12-07-05, 17:43
hi and thanx its so frightning isnt it ,i seem to feel diffrent every day

Meg
12-07-05, 17:49
Hanna,

Welcome

Do feel free to post about yourself in the introductions section as well.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/healthanxiety.htm

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

nomorepanic
12-07-05, 18:29
Hanna

Welcome aboard the forum.

It is very very very unlikely it is a brain tumour and more likely to be pressure etc in your head.

Hope you get some help from the forum and soon realise that we all have these weird symptoms and they are quite harmlesss.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"