PDA

View Full Version : anybody

hanna
12-07-05, 18:38
does anybody feel like there eyes are being pushed in from the outside if that makes any sense ,my jaw and teeth also hurt ,and i always feel like crying ,i had a baby 7 months ago and im so worrid i will not see her grow up,also u no were a babys soft spot is well it feels like theres a weight sitting on my head right there ,im so worrid i might have a brain tumour ,my arms feel dead like there flopping arond anyware ,im so scared right now ,can uanyone tell me if they have ever felt like this ,and is it anxiety ,also ,can the syptoms of anxiety and panik last ALL DAY ,sorry to go on theres just one more thing thats worriying me ,i keep typing the wrong letters on the key board wich are fueling my fears even more

trac67
12-07-05, 20:55
aaww Hanna,
You are feeling worse because you are panicking hun and that makes the anxiety worse which in turn makes the symptoms worse. All what you describe are anxiety symptoms, i suffer with health anxiety and i get all of what you are getting.
Try to relax hun and like i said in my other post to you take a trip to the doctor just for a reassuring check over.
Take care
Trac:D

EmmaJane
12-07-05, 21:15
Hi Hanna,

I can sympathise with you. I use to suffer badly from health anxiety. When Im anxious I get lots of aches and pains in my head and jaw. You also say you had a baby 7 months ago, maybe you have a touch of post natal depression. It is worth going along to have a chat with your doctor and telling her/him how you feel. I am sure there is nothing seriously wrong, apart from anxiety. Try not to worry, but catch anxiety/depression early and you will be fine.. Keep talking to us, we are here for you.

Take care

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

vernon
12-07-05, 22:47
hi hanna, same here its hard to beleive its anxiety when u feel that way? I have felt the same sure I am ill and something is really wrong. I have been 100% convinced I was going to die but didnt, and even after suffering after all these years when i get bad anxiety I just cant seem to beleive anxiety can do such things. But, beleive me anxiety can realy make you feel like you are realy ill. Take care. Vernon

BrandyS
13-07-05, 20:04
Hanna--

I can totally relate to how you are feeling! Did you know that you can have Post Partum Anxiety Disorder? I didn't know anything about it until I started having super bad anxiety problems (like you describe) after the birth of my second child. (Had never had problems before) He is now 2 years old, and I have not died! I thought that I was going to a lot of days! I had thousands of dollars worth of tests, only to be told that there was nothing wrong with me! Hang in there--it will get better!
Brandy

BrandyK
15-07-05, 03:42
Hi Hanna,

I think that your jaw and teeth may hurt because you clench them! That may also cause tension headaches. Tension headaches also may cause pressure in your head and that might be what you are feeling!

take care

Brandy K

"Never give up the Fight!"

Meg
15-07-05, 14:10
Pain in Jaw,cheek bones and around eyes (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2475)
Another little question (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3787)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?