PDA

View Full Version : hello

choliver
29-01-09, 18:08
hello i just wanted to introduce myself.i have spent the last few years stressing about all things health related, you name it i have had it.i have lost count of the number of times i have been to the docs only to be told it is all anxiety/panic related of course i didnt believe this and had to have a second opinion.and so the cycle has continued and at times totaly taken over my life.i hope to use this site to to get advice from people who have been there had that symptom and came out the other side.i have already found it reasuring to see that what i have been through is not unusal and a lot of the threads have been a real comfort.
Thanks for taking the time to read this choliver

Patty
29-01-09, 18:31
Hi Choliver, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

sunshine-lady
29-01-09, 19:08
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please never feel alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

spaced
29-01-09, 19:12
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

suzy-sue
29-01-09, 21:16
HI AND WELCOME:bighug1: :welcome: GLAD U FOUND US .SUZY

Vanilla Sky
29-01-09, 22:41
Hi and welcome, like you iv had every symptom going and i was always wrong i still catch myself going of again but its getting easier. This site will give you information and support, maybe see you in chat sometime love paige x

choliver
30-01-09, 06:04
Thanks for all your comments its good to know i am not alone.
Choliver.

weeble40
02-02-09, 13:47
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx