PDA

View Full Version : cleonagh n.ireland

cleonagh
29-01-09, 21:59
hello every one new here dont really no what to say i am 27 and just learned how to use the computer i started suffering with panic attacks an anxiety after the birth of my second child who is now 7 months old i constanly think i am ill and have every type illness going i go to bed every nite and dont think i will wake up in the morning nobody seems to understand how i am feeling so i am really glad i found this site:blush:

bottleblond
29-01-09, 22:10
Hi there

Welcome along to NMP :flowers:

You will get lots of support and advice here. Lovely to meet you!

Lisa
xx

Vanilla Sky
29-01-09, 22:33
Hi and welcome, you have found the right place ! Its good to talk to people who understand how you are feeling, i think partners family and friends get a bit tired of the same old problem and why cant we just get over it, if only it were that easy! I to had terrible anxiety after i had my son, by the way hes 18 now and no i havent had anxiety for that long! It seems to start of with stress and escalates into anxiety. Over the years i have learned ways of dealing with it and you will too. A lot of it after childbirth is a lot to do with hormones and it WILL settle down believe me. Iv had a lot of stress the last couple of years and i know thats why its crept up on me. There is so much help availiable now that wasnt there 18yrs ago and im sure if i had good help then it would of just been a blip in my life. So accept all the help you can get, go to your doctor and say how you are feeling. perhaps youv already been . its nothing to be ashamed of, i bet a lot of people you know have anxiety but they just dont talk about it youd be surprised. Good luck and ill maybe see you in chat sometime love paige x

Patty
29-01-09, 23:11
Hi Cleonagh, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :flowers:

sunshine-lady
29-01-09, 23:17
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please never feel alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

spaced
29-01-09, 23:44
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

cleonagh
30-01-09, 23:47
thank you every body

Elizabeth_Anne
31-01-09, 02:49
Hi!
You and I do sound very similar! I hope we can learn to get over this soon. I worry that I have all sorts of illinesses too. But I got all checked out by the Dr and there is nothing wrong with me. It's all my thoughts. I need to control them. It's just so hard. Anyway, welcome to the site...hope it does us both a lot of good! :) Take care!

weeble40
02-02-09, 13:45
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Andy111
02-02-09, 18:29
Hi, I've just joined myself, it's really great to know you not alone isn't it?

Cheers,

Andy