PDA

View Full Version : Health anx., Ocd, social anx., etc.

panicagain
30-01-09, 04:24
I usually hang out here in HA because that's my main concern but i could "hang out" in most of the other sections too. I have OCD bad, Social anx, Lots of phobias, Depression, Panic attacks. Does anyone else suffer from all these or do you have only 1 or 2? I Hope i'm not the only one:unsure:

Socalneurotic
30-01-09, 06:15
I have been diagnosed with HA/Hypochondria, OCD and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. You are not the only one!

tigger1964
30-01-09, 06:53
Hi,

I suffer from panic attacks, general anxiety, agoraphobia and i have a allergy phobia to. so dont worry you are definitely not alone.

take care

sharon

amu
30-01-09, 09:18
I have been diagnosed with depression, have HA and had OCD as a child, but I don't have it anymore... unless you count HA as a form of OCD. I've been told the underlying cause is depression.

PUGLETMUM
30-01-09, 09:59
:) hi, again your not alone - i also suffer from all forms of anxiety at times - i dont think you should worry about it - at the end of the day anxiety is anxiety whatever form it takes:hugs:

richieshealth
11-09-09, 20:01
Take comfort to know your certainley not alone!!x

Rod
12-09-09, 09:26
Nope not alone.
I have general anxiety and have developed health anxiety and worry about my heart.

anxious elephant999
12-09-09, 13:25
hi you are not alone i have OCD ,HA, DEPRESSION , GAD ,ALLERGY PHOBIA ,PPANIC ATTACKS and last but not least bad AGROPHOBIA wouldnt it be nice to be normal and have none of them:ohmy:

janni
12-09-09, 22:20
Ocd, Anxiety.Depression, Health Anxiety, Agoraphobia, you're not alone