PDA

View Full Version : I'm at a loss with this dizziness:(

panicagain
30-01-09, 20:45
I can't get rid of it and no one believes me that its serious:weep: The dr's don't do tests cuz they don't think its serious cuz i don't really have any other symptoms right now(except low blood pressure). Should i make up some symptoms so they will do tests? I'm going MAD cuz it bothers me sooooo much! Everyone has their own opinion on whats going on but i KNOW whats going on,,,its something serious that everyone's missing. They think cuz i don't have it all the time that its not serious but you can have something serious and it not cause the symptoms ALL the time right? Heart problems can go on for years without Always causing symptoms(i think i read that somewhere) Internal bleeding is something else i'm worried about cuz i also have low blood pressure:weep:102/60. Who knows what else is secretely going on in my body that i don't know about. One day i'm just not gonna wake up!:scared11: Its a wonder i don't feel glad about not waking up cuz i have no life with this panic all the time:weep: :weep: :weep:

Trixie
30-01-09, 21:55
Dizziness can be caused by low blood pressure.

bencooper1977
31-01-09, 14:31
I used to be permanantly dizzy and eventualy found it was my anxiety caudsing it. Doc put me on to Citalopram and after around 4 -5 wks it eased and only returns when I dont take my meds!

gtrgrl3369
31-01-09, 15:19
I have been exactly where you are right now. My blood pressure is usually around 80/60. It has always been low even though I smoke. I was just as scared as you and I finally went to the ER and told them that I fell over from dizziness so they would do something to put my mind at ease. Of course there was nothing there. It was my fear of being dizzy that kept it coming. The low blood pressure had never bothered me before so I knew that wasnt it. I finally had to stop fearing it when I had every test done and nothing was wrong. It is gone know for the most part. I still get it when I am overtired or stressed. I know how scared you are. Take care and do what you have to do for you. Write me if I can help.:hugs: