PDA

View Full Version : Adelaide Australia!!!!!!!

Andyroo
31-01-09, 03:19
Hello!

ive tried once before no luck so i just thought id try again.

I'm in the Adelaide Australia just trying to see if there is anyone out there in the Area that would be interested in a meet up..

I've always wanted to meet up with other people who suffer from panic/anxiety like i do it would be Great.

You can always send me a personal message if you are interested or just post me a reply :)

mary671
31-01-09, 09:31
Hi Malv! Well, I live the opposite side of the world to you so cannot arrange to meet up for a chat but will happily exchange emails! My son is off to Australia on Tuesday for a six month travelling stint starting in Sydney - he has been lured by your fine beaches and all day sunshine!:D I'm saying in my head that if he stays there longer than six months then I will take a trip over to see him (I am terrified of flying but will cross that bridge when I come to it!). If that happens, then we could get together :yesyes:

Take care of yourself.

Mary

Andyroo
05-02-09, 08:42
thats awesome Mary! here iw ant you to have my e-mail/hotmail

youcantkillme86@hotmail.com

Please add me :)

hope to hear from you soon!

mom1982
21-03-09, 01:05
Hi Malv, unfortunately I'm in Melbourne. A very very long drive from you.

serenity
03-04-09, 13:55
I am from Adelaide:)

peppercchook
19-04-09, 15:02
NSW-I hope you are well Adelaide. Nice to hear of a fellow countryman and fellow panic sufferer. It really is good to know that someone near my world may know my pain.