PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone who wants shoulder to cry on as bad as i do! ..is that you?

Andyroo
31-01-09, 03:30
Hello

My name is Andrew im 22 years of age i am married with a 2 year old son..
im going threw a really rough time now in my marrage not to mention i have really bad Health anxiety and depression... My wife dosent understand what im going threw... she really dosent i am from america living in Australia all my mates and family are back in america.. i dont really have any friends here in aus.. i have been feeling very lonely... i recently posted something about feeling all alone.. and well someone told me i should look for a penpale and so ..well i am :blush: .. i am not picky about a penpale ... the main thing i want is somebody who wants someone to talk to and open up to as bad as i do... i mean i dont really get to talk to or vent to anyone... im always bottleing up.. i really need somebody bad.. and i would like to find a person that feels the same way i do.. if there is anyone out there who can Relate please send me a personal message .. im looking for someone with Msn that would like to talk on the regular basis:)

bora20
02-02-09, 11:37
Send me a pm mate we can exchange msn addresses

Troubled girl
02-02-09, 14:53
Hi Andrew,
I've just read your message and i felt the need to reach out to you. Like you i'm finding life more than a little bit unmanageable at the mo so i can appreciate where you are at in your life and how you are struggling. My name is Deirdre and im from Ireland but living in london. II'm 25 years old and 've never felt so desperate or lost in my life and i dont really have anyone to talk to or anyone who understands just how badly im feeling and coping.
Anyway enough of me yapping on incessently for now....hope you get in touch and we can chat soon.
Thinking or you in your time of need
Deirdre