PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

NODROG
31-01-09, 21:03
Having read the threads and advice on 'Panic Attacks' - I found myself wanting to write at high speed. I've been having some of the symptoms since last September 08', that started at about 4am, shaking all alone and frightened, wondering what the 'h**l' was happeneing to me?

A kind friend took me to my councellor and later to my GP, I'd gone through hell alone and thought I had no way forward and no way back. Medication took away some of the anxiety but not the shakes. From my right arm to my right leg and so on. Sometimes chattering, like a stammer, not finishing my words. talking to myself and repeating words over and over.

Always brought on by the lady I'd lost, leaving my family and my kids who didn't understand what was going on. Who've refused to talk to me since I had to leave home.

The other day I went to see my Chiropractor, he's begun to use the Koren Specific Technique. You can read up on it on UK and US sites. He knew I'd had an attack without my telling him and he's begun to unwrap my symptoms and calm me.

It's not an instant fix but when all you want is to feel normal again, happy and able to start your life again you should have a look and see what a marvel it is. :flowers:

spaced
31-01-09, 21:05
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

sunshine-lady
31-01-09, 22:59
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please remeber you are never feel alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

weeble40
02-02-09, 13:44
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx