PDA

View Full Version : Another new guy

erwindpjj
01-02-09, 07:39
Hello all,
I am delighted to have found this site and hope to be a contributing poster! Thanks in advance for the valuable information that is here.
I am a 40 year old happily married father of 2 wonderful daughters. I live near Nashville, Tennessee and am 100% Southern!
For the last few months, I have been experiencing panic attacks about 3 nights a week when I lay down to sleep. This has never happened to me before and it scares the you know what out of me! I look forward to working through these posts in the hopes of figuring out what's wrong with me and maybe be able to help someone else in return.:yesyes:
Thanks again,
David

kate iam panic
01-02-09, 09:32
:winks: hi david,im kate and im from derby in england,i joined yesterday and already feel that i have found alot of anserws to my panic and anxiety questions heres holding your hand accross the water till you find yours love kate iam panic x x x

sunshine-lady
01-02-09, 13:31
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please remember you are never feel alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

jouniversal
01-02-09, 14:13
hi david...a great BIG welcome to nmp......im sure u will find support help n advice here.. i to suffer from panic attacks and general anxiety and have found in my time here, lots of valuable people and support...hope to see you in chat sometime!!!

xxx hugs xxx

lorac
01-02-09, 18:14
Hi David

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

suzy-sue
01-02-09, 23:07
HI DAVID AND WELCOME!:welcome: YOULL GET LOTS OF HELP AND SUPPORT HERE LUV SUZY

weeble40
02-02-09, 13:34
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx