PDA

View Full Version : Samura

samura
01-02-09, 15:03
Hi

I came across this website while checking out the side effects of Citalopram an am so glad i did. I have been on them for 2 and a half years after suffering from Posta Natal Depression, I think the stresses of life have kept me on them for that length of time, anyway i've come off them now and i'm having side effects, like, light head, feeling sick, tired, bit short tempered and very very emotional, my 3 year old daughter loves watching the Mama Mia dvd, i can't help crying through it for no reason. But i know the side effects will not last forever and i'm giving myself time to get though them. Anyway i am 44 years old, had a terrible upbringing, done the attempted suicide and self harm, having been abused then a battered wife................. but what i'm trying to say is that after having been through all i have, I'm still standing, i've got a lovely 3 year old daughter and a good husband of 14 years (got rid of the other one).

I look forward to being a listening ear and hopefully a support to others.

Veronica H
01-02-09, 15:39
:welcome: Samura

You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

Patty
01-02-09, 17:50
Hi Samura, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

lorac
01-02-09, 18:09
Hi Samura

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

suzy-sue
01-02-09, 22:06
WELCOME SAMURA,GLAD YOUVE FOUND US!LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO YOU....SOUNDS LIKE YOUR HAVING WITHDRAWL SYPTOMS!NOTHING WRONG WITH A GOOD BLUBB NOW AND AGAIN HUN.KEEP YOUR CHIN UP..LUV SUZY:hugs: :hugs: :bighug1:

sunshine-lady
01-02-09, 22:09
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

weeble40
02-02-09, 13:39
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx