PDA

View Full Version : change of meds???

fairyfloss
01-02-09, 21:46
hi
wondering if anyone can give me some advice please?was started on lofepramine about 4 wks ago and for the past 2wks have been taking 1morning and 1 evening.To be honest it has helped great with tension head but im feeling more anxious,jittery in stomach,and thinking straight seems to be slightly worse than before.The dr did mention metazapine(if thats how you spell it lol)but everything i have read has been great results for the most who take it except for the increase of WEIGHT!!!! Does that mean that it makes you want to eat more or does it effect your motabulism where as your body burns it off a lot slower? Im only 4ft10" and weigh about 7st10 i really dont want to end up with extra problems along with the ones ive got:ohmy: has anyone been on that med and it didnt effect your weight?I am going back to dr on 4th feb,advice greatly needed :scared15:

suzy-sue
01-02-09, 22:25
HI FAIRY! I WAS ON THIS BEFORE CITALOPRAM AND IT CERTAINLY INCREASED MY APPETITE. UNFORTUNATELY THESE HAD A BAD EFFECT ON ME AND I WAS TAKEN OFF THEM AFTER 3 WEEKS. GOOD LUCK AT THE DOCS ON WED. WILL P.M YOU!..LUV SUE:hugs: :hugs: :bighug1: (sorry you

not feeling any better)XX