PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Nice to meet you!

Untidy
01-02-09, 22:06
Hello Everybody,

I have been having a look a everybody's stories and already got a lot of advice and support from reading them. I think this website is an excellent idea and I hope I can contribute a bit to it.

I am 29 and have suffered from depression since my teens. I used to have really bad panic attacks but through CBT therapy, breathing techniques and yoga I fortunately havn't had one for years.

Since then my major problem is my mood swings and various medications I have been taking. The ones I am on now are a mood stabiliser, as I was on Prozac and they were having an adverse affect. These mood stabilisers make me feel very nauseous, this is very unpleasant and I wonder if it is worth being on meds at all sometimes.

It was interesting to read about people's aches and pains. I suffer from this very badly, especially across my arms and back. I know I am very tense because I carry all my anxiety and stresses there. 'The world on your shoulders' in a way?! :unsure:

And that's about it I think :shrug:!
Take Care
Sarah

sunshine-lady
01-02-09, 22:09
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

suzy-sue
01-02-09, 22:10
HI AND WELCOME !! :welcome: TO N.M.P,GLAD YOU FOUND US. LUV SUZY:hugs:

weeble40
02-02-09, 13:32
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx