PDA

View Full Version : New here

JustJen
01-02-09, 23:34
Hi all,

I'd just like to say what an amazingly helpful place this forum has been for me already, so I've finally worked up the courage to join!

I've only recently come to the point where I've worked out what is wrong with me, (it would have been great to find this community years ago!) I am a long term GAD sufferer with associated depression, and have only last week started to receive help.

Well its great to be here so you all take care of yourselves, and I hope I can even be a fraction of the help to someone as this site has already been for me.

Jen

bottleblond
02-02-09, 11:43
Hi Jen

Welcome along to NMP :flowers:

Lisa
x

weeble40
02-02-09, 13:29
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
05-02-09, 20:50
Hi Jen, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

lorac
05-02-09, 21:49
Hi Jen

Welcome to the site, glad you joined us. There is alot of good advice and support to be found on here and it is a great help just to be able to talk to people who understand what you are going through.

Take care

Carol

sunshine-lady
05-02-09, 23:20
Hi Jen and :welcome: to NMP

So pleased you have found us.I am sure you will find a lot of support, help and advice here. Chat is a great place to make new friends.

xxx

katcandyleiva
06-02-09, 02:13
Im new here and Im looking where people discuss suffering from dizziness and off balance feelings?

Southern_Belle
06-02-09, 16:20
Hi Jen,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura