PDA

View Full Version : Severe headaches while being intimate, please help!

shotokansho
02-02-09, 09:47
Hello all. I have no idea if this is in the right place...it's extremely personal and very embarrassing, i will try and explain the best i can without getting to into personal details. I'm really sorry if this is to much and needs to be removed but i really need help. It's something i cannot tell my doctor, i have an appointment with him this evening but it was for something else so now im wondering weather i should talk to him about this.
Myself and my partner decided to spice things up in the bedroom. We took a visit to Ann Summers and bought something :blush:. Oh my i can't believe i am typing this...Anyway everytime it's used (on me) i get this agonising headache. It's so bad it makes me feel sick and i can't move my head. I have had headaches before but this one takes the biscuit. It happens everytime but usually if just rest my head it goes away after a few minutes.
Anyway this happened last night only it didnt go away and i was in so much pain. I don't know what to do, i won't use this new thing anymore because it causes to much pain. Last night the pain was so bad it led me to have a panic attack and now i'm thinking i have a tumor or something in my head.
Why does something thats supposed to be so much fun turn out to be an agonising headache. :weep:
Please advise me, should i mention this to my gp tonight? It's easier to type it on here but to say this to someone in person would just be dreadful. Does anyone know why this is happening? Please feel free to PM me if needed.
Thanks everyone.
Kerry x

jhz
02-02-09, 22:03
Hello all. I have no idea if this is in the right place...it's extremely personal and very embarrassing, i will try and explain the best i can without getting to into personal details. I'm really sorry if this is to much and needs to be removed but i really need help. It's something i cannot tell my doctor, i have an appointment with him this evening but it was for something else so now im wondering weather i should talk to him about this.
Myself and my partner decided to spice things up in the bedroom. We took a visit to Ann Summers and bought something :blush:. Oh my i can't believe i am typing this...Anyway everytime it's used (on me) i get this agonising headache. It's so bad it makes me feel sick and i can't move my head. I have had headaches before but this one takes the biscuit. It happens everytime but usually if just rest my head it goes away after a few minutes.
Anyway this happened last night only it didnt go away and i was in so much pain. I don't know what to do, i won't use this new thing anymore because it causes to much pain. Last night the pain was so bad it led me to have a panic attack and now i'm thinking i have a tumor or something in my head.
Why does something thats supposed to be so much fun turn out to be an agonising headache. :weep:
Please advise me, should i mention this to my gp tonight? It's easier to type it on here but to say this to someone in person would just be dreadful. Does anyone know why this is happening? Please feel free to PM me if needed.
Thanks everyone.
Kerry x

Hi Kerry,
I think this is a migrain(spelling?). I have had it happen before and this is what the doc said. I don't think he explained why it happened when it does but it doesn't happen anymore, maybe cause I got an explanation? Maybe b/c you're extra sensitive right now?? Hope this helps. Try not to worry about it.

Kay:)