PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I suffer from Emetophobia!

Hayley463
02-02-09, 15:38
Hi guys just wanted to say hi as i am new to this. I have suffered from this sickness phonia for about 20 years. At first I could deal with it in my own way, but the past few years I seemed to have got worse, resulting in severe panic attacks if I feel sick or if i even hear that someones been sick. Its so stupid I wish I could get over it. I recently had a baby and that took my mind of it and now Im not so bad, but it still plays on my mind everyday and im constantly washing my hands of germs! Please help! I have tried hypnotherapy and it did work but not completely!

Utopia
02-02-09, 15:44
Hello! :bighug1:

weeble40
02-02-09, 18:04
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
02-02-09, 23:05
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please remeber you are never feel alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Hayley463
03-02-09, 21:19
Thanks guys!:)

Fried_frog
04-02-09, 11:50
I totally understand where you are coming from with this one, you aren't alone!
I hate catching the night bus because i panic that some drunk kid is going to be sick on it (i have seen this happen so it is half founded) and i usually end up panicking the whole way home or get off numerous stops before my own!