PDA

View Full Version : headaches (advice please)

louise0501
03-02-09, 01:22
hey there, i really need advice on a HA issue i have had for quite a long time. the thing is i get a lot of headaches, sometimes they are migraines, i also get pains around my eyes and down my face and jaw. these are really concerning me and i keep thinking that it might be a brain tumour, i mean how do you know when its just headaches and when its something more serious? please give me some support on this? its really making me distressed and im struggling to live my life.
please please reply
Love Louise

Sillyblondegirl
03-02-09, 01:36
The best thing to do is consult a physician. You may just have something as simple as a sinus infection or even just tension causing your headaches. Sometimes high blood pressure can cause headaches. It is very, very, very unlikely to be a brain tumor. Make an appointment with your doc. Knowing is 1/2 the battle :)

fairyloveheart
03-02-09, 09:09
Hi There
I've been having facial pain and headaches for a year now and they can't find the cause. I had an MRI last week as I paid for one as was so worried and the doc found nothing, but reassured me that in 90% of all cases, there is no cause for headaches found.

I would go to the docs, get an eye test and see whether there are any
issues.

You mention your jaw, so perhaps it is TMJ - misalignment of the jaw (not serious) can cause headaches and pain in the face.

I am sure you will be fine though xxx:winks: