PDA

View Full Version : am i gettting reaCTION FROM TABLETS AFTER 2 YRS BEING ON THEM

rachele
03-02-09, 16:32
hi everybody, im new i have been on flox 4, 2 years and was going ok,but iu am experincing double vision and does say can be a side affect. so i went had my eyes tested and they said was fine. i allso suffer from ms that could affect the optic nerve in eye but there fine so now im doughting its the ms, but the tablets im on floxitine, are giving a reaction but can this happen after being on them this long.i feel very frustrated and thinking of coming of them to see if eyes better with out them but then im worried depression kick in. can some one reply and try help with my question many thanks
Rach xx:)

nomorepanic
03-02-09, 17:23
Rach

It is very very unlikely you are experiencing side-effects from the drugs 2 years on to be honest.

Are you tired and run down at all?

bottleblond
03-02-09, 17:52
Hi Rach

Welcome along to NMP! :flowers:

Nicola is right, it is very unlikely that you are experiencing side effects after two years of being on a medication.

It could possibly be that your body has become so used to the medication that they are not working the same for you. Either way, you should talk to your GP as he would be able to throw more light on it.

Nice to meet you and i hope you enjoy the site

Lisa
xxx

rachele
03-02-09, 20:03
hi nicola and lisa thank u for replieing,if u RE RUN DOWN CAN IT INTERFARE WITH YR EYES. u seee i have ms and since aug i have problems with my legdhave use walking stick so it does stress me out sometimes and allso i have been having trouble gettting up feel so tired all time, not so bad now, but my vision is like theres shadows. like i saID HAD EYES TESTEDand ok, been sevral times docs he wanted increase my tablets. i feel so lost , i just want see better, as does get me down thinking ill be like this all time, had now for 4 months.makes me feel better knowing people help
thanks
Rach

weeble40
03-02-09, 20:04
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

rachele
03-02-09, 20:19
thank u emma maybe one day xx Rach

bottleblond
03-02-09, 20:23
Aw Rach hun that's probably more like it. Your doctor may have to re-evaluate your anxiety meds as they may not be doing the job they should be any more.

Stick in there gal and we will do all we can to help you along.

Big hugs

Lisa
xxx

:bighug1:

rachele
03-02-09, 20:27
hi lisa
wot do u think the tablets are not working any more and giving me the vision problems. or could it be im worry to much and not helping things appreciate yr help
thanks
Rach x

bottleblond
03-02-09, 20:39
Ok i'm certainly no medical professional but i do know that anxiety can effect your eyes. There have been quite a few posts on here regarding it and i certainly have experienced visual problems myself. However MS, i'm afraid i don't really know anything about.

My honest opinion would be to speak to your GP and have your eyes checked.

Lisa
xxx

sunshine-lady
03-02-09, 20:52
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please remeber you are never feel alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

rachele
03-02-09, 20:57
hi thank u lisa, appreciate that, haD MY EYES CHECKED AND THINGS FINE. so maybve my anxiety. appreciate you chatting have good night and thks
Rach xx