PDA

View Full Version : blurry vision, muscle spasms.....brain tumour?:(

Alexy
03-02-09, 17:42
Hey, right, i have complained recently about having muscle spasms, where my legs/arms completely like move, and now also my vision seems to be blurred, when trying to read writing thats no that far away, like 4 meters or something..iv had this for a while now, and put it down to lack of sleep but im not too sure now:'( Im scared its cos of a brain tumour..:( I had an eye test a couple of months ago and had "perfect vision"..:S:S:S:S:S

But i dont have a headache..? But a few weeks ago i had a heavy head and dizzyness for about a week?

can anybody help?

nomorepanic
03-02-09, 18:20
I am exactly the same at the moment!

My eyes are all blurred and I have had to borrow my partner's glasses to be able to read the laptop screen. My eyes are ok as well so I know it is not that.

When I lay in bed my legs twitch - I think it is called restless leg syndrome.

Now I am definitely tired and run down so I know it is that and not a brain tumour and I am sure you are the same.

Get a few early nights and listen to some relaxation tapes and see if that helps relieve the symptoms.

j2
03-02-09, 19:12
Amen to what nomorepanic had to say. I too have had this and deep breathing good sleep seem to help. So does not worrying but I haven't figured out how to get there yet.:)

J2