PDA

View Full Version : Health Anxiety

SalB
03-02-09, 18:15
I've just joined. I have suffered from anxiety/obsessive related problems all my life. These fluctuate but right now my base anxiety levels are high and so are my symptoms! I'm currently having real problems with health anxiety and was really reassured bythe info on the wedsite. I have all sorts of unresolved health problems that worry me. It's lovely to think there might be some people out there who know what it feels like.
:ohmy:

indigo
03-02-09, 18:26
Hi Sal, I have suffered from health anx all my life too, where are you from? Feel free to pm me any time xxx Julie

weeble40
03-02-09, 20:05
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
03-02-09, 20:55
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please remeber you are never feel alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

lorac
03-02-09, 21:12
Hi Sal

Welcome to the site I think you will find many people on here understand how horrible health anxiety is and how it can upset your life, me being one of them. I think you will find this site helpful and you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol