PDA

View Full Version : me .

calorgasdave
04-02-09, 05:39
hi im new to this site and on a computer, my name is dave , im 45 , had the worst year of my life , lost my daughter at 18 in a car crash in july . tried to put a brave face on as i have a wife and 8 other children to look after , went well for a while ,then everything became abit to much for me to cope with , heard a bout this site , so hey here i am .:unsure:

bottleblond
04-02-09, 11:15
Hi Dave

Welcome along hun! :smile:

You have my heartfelt symapthy in losing your daughter, i honestly can't imagine how that must feel.

We will support you in any way possible. :bighug1:

Lisa
xxx

valleybear
04-02-09, 15:31
Hi Dave
Glad you have found this site. You will be in the thoughts of many people here and hope you will find help and support too
With sorrow for your loss and admiration for how you are coping.

lorac
04-02-09, 16:19
Hi Dave

Welcome to the site. I am so sorry to here you lost your daughter what a terrible thing to have to cope with. There are lots of really nice people on this site who will offer you good support.

Carol x

Deepest Blue
04-02-09, 16:41
Hi Dave,

Gosh I am so so sorry to hear about your daughter and as already suggested it's probably one of the worst things to try and cope with, the loss of your own children. I sincerely hope you find the care and support you need during this very difficult time for you, honestly my heart goes out to you. Anytime you need to talk please feel free to message us.

Take care.

lesleya
04-02-09, 17:20
Dave I wanted to say how sorry i am for your tragic loss. I cant imagine how terrible it must be to loose your child. I hope you find the help and support you need here and im sure we will all help if we can to see you through this.
Take care
xx

Granny Primark
04-02-09, 17:59
Hi dave and a big welcome.
Goodness knows how you cope with losing a child. My heart goes out to you and your family.:hugs:
I just hope this site and its caring members can be of some help to you and perhaps other members of your family that are grieving.

Veronica H
04-02-09, 18:16
:welcome: Dave

Glad you have found us. You will find comfort and support here. so sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter.

Veronica

weeble40
04-02-09, 20:23
Im so sorry for your loss
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
04-02-09, 22:09
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, so sorry to hear about the sad loss of your daughter.

I am pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

marktoleman
04-02-09, 22:15
Hi Dave,

Have only just joined this site, and it seems a really interesting and helpful place to browse or have a chat with people.

Am so sorry for your loss, I cant imagine what it feels like to lose a child, I have two little girls myself, who are the centre of my universe.

I hope you find something from these forums, like everyone else my thoughts are with you and your family.

calorgasdave
05-02-09, 06:12
hi thanks for your reply im new to , so please bare with me , not been on a computer long so having a lot of bother with this site at the moment i ,things can only get better , im told . lol . dave x

calorgasdave
06-02-09, 04:26
thanks to everyone that has relied its great to know i can get some support

Littleweed
06-02-09, 07:14
Hi Dave,

So sorry for your loss, glad you have found this site, i found it by accident in September and i dip into it most days
The chat room is good even if you just want to sit there and listen to others
You will get loads of support from here, it is like a big family,everyone is there for you when you need them
Hope to see you in chat
:welcome: Pat

Southern_Belle
06-02-09, 16:22
Hi Dave,

Welcome to NMP. You are trying to cope with one of the hardest things a parent faces, I am so sorry for your loss. You will find support here.

Take care,

Laura

catsmother
07-02-09, 17:38
I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through.

Welcome to NMP.

Take care
Txxx