PDA

View Full Version : Irritable/bowel bladder....really worried :(

Hollytree
04-02-09, 18:15
Really concerned...again!! I suffer from IBS and for the last 10 days i have had nothing but felt bloated and felt crap!! also i have frequent peeing!! around 7-8 times a day. Had 2 urine sample taken, one had a little blood, but turned out to be ok!! the other one has increased acidity!! otherwise the doc said all normal, he also felt all around my stomach and back and said that was fine to, I'm worried about it all, and when will the peeing settle down. He did say to drink cranberry juice. If there was anything more serious would he have picked it up??:weep:

reallyfedup
04-02-09, 20:07
I pee about every 15 mins when I am anxious! I take buscopan for the bloating as my bowels go into spasm. Try to relax and good luck x:winks:

nomorepanic
04-02-09, 20:56
I too wee about every 20 minutes or so.

7-8 a day is not that much if you are drinking the correct amount of water. Maybe you need to up your water intake.

Hollytree
05-02-09, 00:23
Thank u for ur responses. It just worries me alot. Maybe I should listen to what my doctor tells me. Still feel bad : (

agent orange
05-02-09, 19:41
I am sure you know this, but frequent or an irritable bladder is quite common with I.B.S, I have I.B.S and did have an irritable bladder.
Feel better soon.