PDA

View Full Version : SAM-e for depression

Gareth
15-07-05, 10:53
Dear all,

Just wanted to share my experiences with SAM-e. I believe that this supplement is an effective anti-depressant. I've been on them for two weeks and the real lows of depression are definitely on the wane. There is a lot of research out there that says they are effective for mild to moderate depression and I think that is true...

I ordered from biovea.net -

http://www.biovea.net/product_detail.asp?PID=148

The only criticism is that they are quite expensive.

They don't really have an effect on the anxiety, but if your problems are complicated by depression, you might find these useful.

all the best,
Gareth

*** I think, therefore I'm anxious ***

trac67
15-07-05, 12:39
Hi Gareth,
I am glad you are finding these tablets effective hun, but i think people should consult thier doctor first before trying any thing that can be brought over the internet, just incase they are not the right way to go for them.
Take Care
Trac:D

its "just a thought"

Meg
15-07-05, 14:44
Glad they're working for you Gareth.

There is growing anecdotal stories of success with this although its supposed to be good for anxiety too.

I don't know whether this is one of the products being axed in the latest EU vitamin and supplement bans that came into effect this week due to not having clinical hard evidence of efficacy.

500 products + are being banned

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?