PDA

View Full Version : Fear when the dog cries

Janvi
06-02-09, 10:19
Hello

Im very stressed due to the fact that i heard my neighbours dog crying last night. They say that someone dies or something bad happens when the
dog cries. Ive have high anxiety due to this. Im just having all negative thoughts. Can anybody help me.

Thx
janvi

LeeBee
06-02-09, 10:38
Don't worry - dogs cry everywhere all the time and sometimes people die or have bad things happen to them. The two things are not connected. The fact that the dog was crying will not mean that something bad will happen or that someone will die near you or in your life right now. Think about it - how could they be connected?

I'd be more worried for the dog. Why was it crying?

Franz
06-02-09, 10:46
Dogs cry just like people do when they're sad, and that could be for any reason. (My parents' dog used to cry because she didn't like being alone in the dark.)

You might as well believe that somebody is going to die when a person cries!

kellie
06-02-09, 12:14
The most likely reason for a dog crying/whinning/howling is seperation anxiety or there being another dog on heat ( in season ) close by
Ive also heard these silly myths about dogs crying when there is/going to be a death
Its not true in the slightest so try to relax.
The dog in the house next to me is always crying/whinning when his owner goes to work.