PDA

View Full Version : hi to all

onkar
06-02-09, 12:22
hi everybody,

last night doctor told me something which i never expected. for past two days i had my heart beating out loud. went to gp he felt my blood pressure was high and digonsed symptom as ectopic (i had no idea about ectopic and on searching for it on web came to this site). he sne t me to hospital where first ecg was said normal, then consulting doctor asked for a longer version, i have no idea what he meant by it and theother ecg showed him the ectopic.
i have no family history or my personal medical history about uneven heart beat. but it has really scarred me....need some advice about the same.. i guess 29 is not age to die.. have lot of things to do .. many dreams to fulfill :)

Southern_Belle
06-02-09, 16:30
Hi Onkar,

Welcome to NMP. I can understand why you are scared. First of all you need to go back to your doctor and get him to explain what the test results mean. Are they going to put you on high blood pressure medication? Do you need to change your lifestyle such as eating habits, exercise and the way you handle stress? This does not mean you are going to die! I think right now you just don't understand what this means. Please know that you will get support here.

Take care,

Laura

sunshine-lady
06-02-09, 17:34
Hi and welcome to NMP

I am sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, support and information. There is also a chat room where you can meet new people.

xxx

weeble40
07-02-09, 19:15
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
08-02-09, 11:17
Hi Onkar, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

kittykat
09-02-09, 09:36
Hi there and welcome to the site xx