PDA

View Full Version : worried as sprayed suede cleaner in my face

cheekycharlie
06-02-09, 15:02
hiya, sorry this sounds silly i know but am dead worried. was just cleaning my uggs & got the suede cleaner out & the nozzle fell off, as i put it back on it sprayed in my face. It says on the can about not in inhale & i feel like my chest is all tight now. I washed my face & mouth out straight away but do you think I am ok. It was only a little blast but i worry about silly stuff.

what do you think?

valleybear
06-02-09, 15:44
You will be fine. the amount you got doesn't sounf anything to worry about. I have done the same with ..air freshener..(aerosol wrong way round)...Furniture polish....( hole blocked up until I pressed it ! honestly I am fine and still here after all the mishaps. Don't worry!

cheekycharlie
06-02-09, 15:54
Thanks Mac. I just worry over the sillest of things. x

valleybear
06-02-09, 16:51
Me too... I so undersstand. X

fairyfloss
06-02-09, 23:15
ive come to join the club! that happened to me just today but it wasnt suede cleaner it was spray bottle of discinfectant or summat like that! i met my friend for coffee and we went to coffee shop sat down and the woman came to clear the table(few things on table from previous customer)then she came back with the spray bottle and cloth and sprayed then put bottle down hard on table and some wet stuff went on my face! i started to wipe it and she asked if i was ok and she said she was glad it didnt go in my eyes and i thought"no but its just gone in my mouth"!!! i had to talk myself out of anxiety as there was lots of people in coffee shop and i didnt want to appear silly and over reacting,it worked lol i have often done things similar,like spray furniture polish on my hair and looking at a blocked hole of my deodrant can and pressing it to see why it doesnt work but isnt it funny how they always decide to work when your looking at the supposedly "blocked hole" lol seriuosly,dont worry as you will be ok and one day you will see the funny side of it. x

phil06
07-02-09, 01:19
That definitely sounds like my average worry. The amount of times I post irrational worries on here that mean nothing the next day.

What helps me is how would somebody else see it? I normally think well they would say I washed it out quick so I will be fine. Anxiety ends up laying more significance on a problem than it has to. Let the worry pass, read a magazine or paper and trust me you soon forget it and it goes to the back of your mind.