PDA

View Full Version : just found this site

rds9c
06-02-09, 16:52
I cant believe i have found this site.I have suffered with panic disorder and panic attacks for years.Majority of the time im ok,but im aware of my triggers.The last few weeks have been shear hell for me.I knew what the triggers were but it still felt as though i was going mad and lose everything around me,i would sit and rock and put my arms around myself eventually sobbing my heart out.Then exhaustion from the attack.Sometimes i free float because the panic is there and jump at the slightest thing.Im very frightened,but i know i can beat it because i have been there before.
Im new to this site so please bare with me because i dont know if im suppose to put this as im new.im male 42 years old,am i allowed to use my first name?

sunshine-lady
06-02-09, 17:16
Hi and welcome to NMP

Pleased that you have found us. You will find a lot of support, help and information here.

There is a chat room which is a great way to meet like minded people.

xxxx

valleybear
06-02-09, 18:06
Hi and welcome. Glad you have found this site. You will get lots of help and support here. You can use what name you like, I think, some people like to stay behind a moniker, but not all. Up to you I think.
xx

horses4mehorses
06-02-09, 18:27
Hi - just found this site - I'm having girlie probs and really need to speak to anyone else out there suffering same probs as myself.....bit scared!

Vanilla Sky
06-02-09, 18:32
Hi and welcome, you will find a lot of support on here hope to see you in chat sometime love paige x

suzy-sue
06-02-09, 19:09
HI AND WELCOME:welcome: YOU"LL FIND THIS SITE A GREAT HELP AND SUPPORT, YES YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN NAME.LUV SUE

choliver
06-02-09, 19:37
hi i only found this site a few days ago and have already found a lot of comfort in a lot of the posts.

eternally optimistic
06-02-09, 21:01
Hello there

Glad you found this site, its great and a great comfort..

Hope you get all the help, advice and support you need.

TAKE CARE

Southern_Belle
07-02-09, 03:38
Hi,

Welcome to NMP. Yes, you can use any name you choose to. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

kittykat
07-02-09, 12:11
Hi there and welcome to the site, it really will help you a lot , take care xx

weeble40
07-02-09, 19:08
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
08-02-09, 11:03
Hi rds9c, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D