PDA

View Full Version : why

leo05
15-07-05, 14:25
well ppl i feeling really low today just dont see the point to going on anymore as nothing seems to go right

dad now says i'm not his child
he says i drink to much

i hate him

then i miss my mam so much as i know she is the only one who could tell me if he is my dad

my friend in here is not answering her phone and am worried sick about her

just dont know why i bother as i go forward 1 step then bk 2

soz for having moan but it was that or hurt myself which i dont want to do :(

seh1980
15-07-05, 14:59
hi Leanne,

Sorry to hear you are having a bad day. Could it be that your dad is lying to you cos he's in a bad mood? I'm sure your friend will turn up soon!! See you on Sunday..

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Barb
15-07-05, 17:19
Hi Leanne,

Sorry you are feeling down hun, perhaps your dad is having one of his bad days and people often say things they dont mean when they are feeling low especially to the people they are closest to. I feel likeyou 1 step forward and 2 back but we will get there in the end.

PM me when you can.

Luv Barb xxxx

seh1980
15-07-05, 18:18
Hope you're feeling a little better Leanne :D

darkphantom
15-07-05, 19:57
Hi Babe
I am really proud of you for not hurting yourselve well done isnt that another step forward [:X]
Like the others say your dad is saying things he doesnt mean.
sorry didnt answer the phone, but that was my fault, messing about with the buttons told ya i got sawdust for brains :D and must turned sumthing off.
Remeber if im not texting or phoneing im always with you remeber like the stars:) Hope you feel better
Love ya
susiexxxxxxxxxxxx;)

melanie
15-07-05, 21:16
hi leanne sorry to read that you are having a horrible day i hope its gotten better, was hoping you was going to be on to talk big bro hun,where are you? lol
mel xxx

melanie

Karen
15-07-05, 21:29
Hi Leanne

Sorry to hear you are having a bad day. Well done though for coming and posting here rather than harming yourself. This is great progress.

Of course there are reasons to carry on. Suicide is not the answer, even though I do understand how it feels like it sometimes. These feelings can and will pass, and it would be a tragedy to end your life over something that is temporary. All your friends here would miss you to start with.

There is also Sunday to look forward to, when you will be able to meet some of the friends you have made here.

Hope you are feeling a little better this evening.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

leo05
16-07-05, 14:34
hiya thanks all

got in touch with mate in end

no dad really means it but guess that just life

you really are all fantastic what would i do without you all

THANKS [8D]

seh1980
16-07-05, 14:50
Glad you managed to contact your mate!!

See you tomorrow hun - really looking forward to it!! :D

leo05
16-07-05, 14:52
thanks lookin 4ward 2 meetin u
nervous as well prob txt u loads when traveling LOL

Meg
17-07-05, 19:56
You did great in coming to meet us today Leanne.

Whos doing the travelling next week ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

EmmaJane
17-07-05, 20:27
Hi Leanne, a very well done from me on meeting up with some of the guys from here. I would love to, but havent got the courage as I feel im being judged or not good enough. Well done and keep progressing in this positive way

Take care

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

leo05
18-07-05, 16:35
thanks just wish my brain or what brain i have would understand that

leo05
18-07-05, 17:21
feel like pants 2day it like im stuck at the bottom of a dark black hole and there is no way out i can see a rope but it gets pulled away everytime i start to get on with things just wish here was a operation to remove my brain so i did not have to think anymore :(

soz for moaning but i just needed to tell someone

andrew
18-07-05, 17:28
hi leanne, i know its easier said than done but try to not let your feelings overwhelm you, everythings harder when we are down but dont lose hope you'll find a way out. you take care .. andrew

leo05
18-07-05, 17:55
thanks andrew what would i do with out you?

seh1980
18-07-05, 19:28
hey Leanne,

You should feel very proud of yourself for coming to the meet-up yesterday..it could be that you're feeling mentally exhausted after all the excitement yesterday - that is quite normal. Chin up hun - you'll feel better soon..

Sarah :D

nomorepanic
18-07-05, 20:42
Leanne

I think yesterday was hard for some of us in all sorts of ways. I was knackered after a long drive home (4 hours) and had a terrible headache when I got home.

Hope you feel better soon.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

kairen
18-07-05, 21:41
Hope your feeling a bit better leanne, it was a busy weekend for all of us, i was wrecked last night, hope u feel a bit better in the morning x

Emma no one on here would ever judge we have all been there thats why we are here x

kairen x

darkphantom
18-07-05, 23:48
Hey lea,
im holding that rope now and you have to climb up and hug me, come on we got that pool game to do, but you got to climb up this ladder other wise i win he he he
fun starts here, if you dont climb out comes the water pistol
loves ya
susiexxxxx

alexis
19-07-05, 00:33
Hi Leanne, I was bit down today too, think it is after effects of yesterday, after all you were shattered and train journeys can be more tiring than we think.Hope you feeling bit better, love Alexis,xxxxxx

leo05
19-07-05, 16:16
sarah yeah i want to be proud but scared if i do someting bad happen

nic well done on your traveling must of been hard for you

kairen thanks trying to pull self out of black hole

alexis thanks i know what you mean still donald ducked !

susie ya not going to beat me at pool if it is the last thing on this earth that i do i have warned you that i get called a pool shark!!!! i need my climbing shoes and chalk