PDA

View Full Version : Something new..

Maybe_Baby
06-02-09, 17:15
So for the past few days i've been feeling very tired, had a bad throat, been achey - mainly across the shoulders, down the back of my neck, down my arms, and had a very tight chest (as if there's a brick on it) i've also had a constant bad head, and a temperature of 39 degrees. I seen one of my doctors today who said it's just something viral that is going around .. but i can't seem to convince myself.. I feel as if im dying, and what's making everything worse is that all day i have been Very Very confused, saying silly things forgetting what i was about to say & spelling everything wrong!!
Could this be down to anxiety? Or is it a common flu like symptom?

Its something new everyday .. Am i cracking up?

x

j2
06-02-09, 17:40
I am going through something just like this now. My kids were sick first and now I am. I make things worse by worrying and not getting enough sleep. Anyway, I am having everyone of the symptoms you are and I am sure they are a combination of a virus and my anxiety. Good luck

valleybear
06-02-09, 18:12
Hi...I had this before Christmas. Was really worried for a bit. Dr said it was anxiety, but it was a new form for me too. Kept saying things the wrong way round or sometimes a completely stupid word with no connection to what I meant to say. Forgot things too, an felt 'spaced out' for weeks after. Glad to say much, much better now so don't worry....it will pass...whatever it is!! Take care and get well soon.XX

mick_uk
06-02-09, 19:47
Hiya,
Sounds just like the virus going round this part of the UK. Almost everything you mention is a symptom of it.
The spaced out feeling was one of the main symptoms and I guess a lot of people who suffer from anxiety have trouble telling if it's the anxiety or the virus. I think the lack of sleep adds to it as well.
It's a combination flu virus from what I can tell.
hope you start to feel better soon

mick