PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!!....

MelodyMan
06-02-09, 18:48
I am sooo glad I found this place. My name is Paul, I am 26 years old and I have health anxiety and it gets real bad at times. I feel desperate. I'm always thinking that there is something seriously wrong with me. I analyze every bit of sensation in my body and think that it must be something bad. For example I have cramps and odd pains in my stomach and I suddenly conclude that it must be cancer or something. It's driving me insane. I have a wonderful partner and a baby on the way so I really don't want to be feeling like this.

Anyway it's really good to be able to talk to other people who feel the same and that i'm not alone.

Take care, talk soon

Paul

bottleblond
06-02-09, 18:52
Hi Paul

Welcome along to NMP.

Really glad you found us and i hope we can be a good support network for you.

Lisa
x

Southern_Belle
07-02-09, 03:23
Hi Paul,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

kittykat
07-02-09, 12:03
Hi there Paul, welcome to the site and it will help you through the tough times it really is fantastic xx

weeble40
07-02-09, 19:11
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
07-02-09, 23:03
Hi and:welcome: to NMP,
I am pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Patty
08-02-09, 11:27
Hi Paul, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

tm_edinburgh
09-02-09, 15:50
Hi there
welcome to NMP.
I found once my kid came along my anxiety lessened markedly. I just don't have the time to constantly analyse everything. Its a great distraction technique for me!
Tricia