PDA

View Full Version : new to this

LJbonjour
06-02-09, 20:12
Hi, am very new to this! I had a long episode of missed heartbeats and panic attacks when I lived in London 10 years ago - they were terrifying and were never really explained but eventually died away after I moved away, I've recently just moved to france with my husband and my little boy and the missed beats have come back, I'm terrified of fainting because of my little boy, it has been a really difficult time because of isolation (my husband works away). The isolation has meant I've been more afraid of the symptoms. I can't tell you what a relief it was to find this site and read other peoples comments, tonight I'll work really hard on trying to relax about them!! Thank you SO much!!

suzy-sue
07-02-09, 00:04
HI AND WELCOME :bighug1: YOULL FIND LOTS OF SUPPORT HERE ,GLAD YOU FOUND US LUV SUZYX

unicorn
07-02-09, 00:58
hi i suffered panic attacks abouy 10 years ago and got no help whatsoever. i read and read and got through it after long and hard years. things have started again and i am terrified of being as bad as i was back then. my life vertually stopped. i have been prescribed citalopram and took the first one out of the packet and thought i would try the internet and found you, and after reading all the stories i have put the tablet back in the packet. see how i feel in the morning>>>>>> x

Southern_Belle
07-02-09, 03:40
Hi LJbonjour,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

kittykat
07-02-09, 12:10
Hi there and welcome to the site , its fantastic xx

weeble40
07-02-09, 19:09
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
07-02-09, 23:06
Hi and:welcome: to NMP,
I am pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Patty
08-02-09, 11:34
Hi LJbonjour, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :)