PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

prettykitty2009
06-02-09, 21:30
Hi everyone,

I am new to this site and just want to say hello. I'm a 25 year old from the UK and have been suffering from depression and anxiety on and off for the past 7 years! It is great to find a site where I can chat to people who understand what I am going through!

Hope to get to know you all overtime :yesyes:

MelodyMan
06-02-09, 21:40
Hi Pretty Kitty. I've just joined too. It's great to know that we're not alone in the struggle with anxiety. I'm Paul by the way, 26 years old and suffer from health anxiety.

take care and talk soon

spiderpig
06-02-09, 21:50
Hi Everyone, as you can see my name is Spiderpig. I am here to support my dad, as he suffers from panic attaches and needs our support very much.

prettykitty2009
06-02-09, 21:55
Hi Guys,

It really is great to know that we are not alone in this struggle against anxiety and depression. It's great to have a support network! I really hope I can offer help and advise to you all as well as receive it!

Southern_Belle
07-02-09, 03:39
Hi Prettykitty,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

kittykat
07-02-09, 12:09
Hi from a fellow kitty to another......lol, welcome to the site and look forward to seeing you around and chatting xx

weeble40
07-02-09, 19:09
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
07-02-09, 23:06
Hi and:welcome: to NMP,
I am pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Patty
08-02-09, 11:32
Hi Prettykitty, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

MistyMaya
09-02-09, 12:48
Hello PrettyKitty!
Good to meet another newbie with the same experiences :yesyes: :welcome:

Look forward to getting to you know you.

Mistyx