PDA

View Full Version : Enough is enough!

geddy
06-02-09, 22:04
I cant pretend anymore!

I live a life in denial, its time to free my family form all this rubbish and worry, i cant see any option but to leave my hubby and kids.

Trixie
06-02-09, 22:18
I cant pretend anymore!

I live a life in denial, its time to free my family form all this rubbish and worry, i cant see any option but to leave my hubby and kids.

Don't even think about it. My ex walked out on me and my children over 10 years ago and it was a nightmare. Your family (especially your children) would rather have you as you are than not in their lives at all.

I don't suffer from HA so I cannot comment on that but as a person who was abandoned without warning I can say that the pain was terrible and it affected my youngest dreadfully.

My ex died suddenly aged 44 but what he did to us will resonate down the years.

STOP AND THINK HARD BEFORE ACTING.

amu
06-02-09, 22:25
Trixie is right.

However, I see exactly how you feel... I'm a nightmare to live with and I think our relationship must be hanging by its last thread...

suzy-sue
06-02-09, 22:33
Hi Geddy,please Dont Do Anything Drastic ,your Obviously Depressed And You Really Need To See Your Doctor .im Sure Your Children And Hubby Would Rather You Were There !.even If Your Not Yourself At The Moment,feelings Of Guilt Are Common! Its Not Your Fault You Are Feeling This Way... Given The Right Treatment Theres No Reason You Wont Feel Well Again.lots Of Us Have Been Where You Are Now Geddy & It Does Get Better ,i Promise. Sending You Lots Of Luv And Hugs Xxxx Suexxx