PDA

View Full Version : OLAH!!!!

linjane
15-07-05, 17:47
Hi Everyone,
Just to let you all know, I am back safe and sound. We had the most wonderful holiday and I have even got a nice tan!

I didn't enjoy the flights at all, we had a bad one going out but a smooth one coming back, but I was still petrified. Only bit I like is the landing!!!

Re my symptoms, I don't think I got panicky at all while we were in Majorca although I did have the odd few missed beats. Strangley, they have returned again since coming home????

Anyway, hope you are all ok. We are out tonight, but when I get some spare time, I will have a good look round the forum and try to catch up.

Love, Linda,
Adios amigo's!!!

seh1980
15-07-05, 18:01
Glad you had a good time Linda and managed ok!! A big well done to you :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

alexis
15-07-05, 18:37
Great news Linda welcome back,catch you later, Love Alexis,xx

EmmaJane
15-07-05, 21:11
well done linda. welcome back

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

Karen
15-07-05, 21:46
Hi Linda

Glad you had an enjoyable holiday. Sounds like you coped with the flights really well.

Regarding the missed beats, maybe you noticed them less while on holiday as you had other things to distract you and could spend less time focusing on this or expecting it to happen.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
16-07-05, 00:03
Glad it went so well Linda

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

florence
16-07-05, 10:55
Hi Linjane

Glad to hear you r back safe and sound and you had a great holiday.
Well done for managing during the flight.

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

pips
16-07-05, 11:56
Hi Linda,

Congratulations Im so glad you had a nice time well done you!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Mcched
16-07-05, 12:13
Hi Linda

Fantastic, glad to her that you had a fab holiday!!!!!

You probably were more distracted on holiday which is why you didn't notice your anxiety. Also sometimes if your away from home you relax more because the things that make you anxious aren't there!!!!

When you do feel anxious now try and remember how good you felt on holiday!!!!!!!!

Take care

Nikki

angieb
18-07-05, 10:55
Linda - this is great, I knew you'd have a great time.

I am so pleased for you that you managed to enjoy your break, you sure have earned it this year hunny!

Onwards and upwards eh now :D

linjane
27-07-05, 16:41
Hello,
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, I can't seem to get used to life back in England....

Thankyou for all the lovely replies, I have got some stuff to talk to you about so I'm about to do a new posting.

Take care,
Love, Linda.x