PDA

View Full Version : symptoms changing?

The Fool
07-02-09, 13:07
recently my symptoms of panic attacks have changed instead of getting breathless i get a tingly feeling in my face and start to feel feel very very dizzy and the only way i seem to be able to stop it is to eat somthing? i have started to wonder if im diabetic but i show no other signs of diabeties.i find these new symptoms worse than the last ones as i am terrified of fainting and hurting myself.has anyone else experienced anything liek this?

Patty
08-02-09, 11:53
Hi teen-drama-queen, :hugs:

I have found that the symptoms of panic & anxiety can change. When you start to experience something that you haven't felt before it can be so scary. I would get a 'tingly' feeling in my head & also sometimes in my arms, legs & hands. I also would get the dizzy feeling and be afraid that I'm going to faint.

I have found that it helps to keep telling yourself that it is all down to panic & anxiety.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

lesleya
08-02-09, 13:25
Hi teen.
Just from the symptoms youve said i dont think your a diabetic hun. Im a diabetic and normally the common symtoms are, thirst, loss of weight, running to the loo, exhaustion etc. I get a dizzy head and jelly legs when im low but that can be the same for anxiety/panic too. Are you eating regularly? because that can make you feel a bit dizzy too.
I hope your feeling better soon
Take care
xxxx