PDA

View Full Version : No panic attacks but all the other stuff!

Irishhhhhh
07-02-09, 18:35
Hi everyone!

I have never been good at talking about myself so forgive me for keeping this short :blush:

I am 25 year old guy from Ireland currently living in Britain and after having gone through life trying to hide and ignore my problems it all got too much and last year I finally accepted I had a problem and needed help!

I have anxiety, OCD, social phobia and some identity problems which I have been on medication for until I get seen by a psychiatrist next week for the first time so I am a little nervous but hopefully will know a bit more this time next week about what is going on inside my head!

OK so hope to get to know you all as I get the hang of the forum :unsure:

spaced
07-02-09, 18:59
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

weeble40
07-02-09, 19:06
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
07-02-09, 23:09
Hi and:welcome: to NMP,
I am pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Patty
08-02-09, 10:21
Hi Irishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

pink daisy
09-02-09, 01:12
So I take it you are from Ireland???? lol
Welcome to nmp x

Irishhhhhh
09-02-09, 01:59
How did you guess! :roflmao: I left my finger on the 'h' key too long when creating my username :doh:

Thank you everyone for the kind welcome! I look forward to using the chat room soon to see what it is like :yesyes:

kittykat
09-02-09, 09:44
Hi there and welcome to the site look forward to chattin xx