PDA

View Full Version : Can Anxiety

Maybe_Baby
07-02-09, 18:45
Make you feel confused & tired.
Today ive been asleep for about 3 hours, and an hour later im really tired again. The last 3 weeks my anxiety has been sky high!! I've had a lot of tension headaches too, but i've also been feeling very confused, and forgetful, is it all down to anxiety?

bora20
07-02-09, 19:10
Absolutely your mind racing and anxious all the time is very tiring, I often feel like i've run a marathon some days. The confusion and forgetfulness is down to your mind being on other things and not concentrating on anything other than your anxiety. So yes they are all symptoms most anxiety suffering will relate too.

Liverbird67
07-02-09, 20:40
omg

I have been to hell and back over this one, its definitely anxiety and tiredness that causes the forgetfulness and the confusion I am sort of getting better slowly since my breakdown last February and a relapse in October. Basically your mind is exhausted with all the panic, stress lack of sleep etc etc I can defo relate to the sleep thing when I was really ill I could have slept 24/7 and still be shattered! Try not to worry hun and accept it is anxiety honestly when you accept it is anxiety you will start to feel better (I know this sounds absolutely bonkers but it is true, I have stopped fighting it now and believe me a lot of my symptoms have began to slowly fade away)

lots of love

Debbie

Maybe_Baby
08-02-09, 11:15
Thanks Debbie.
Im glad im not alone :)
xx