PDA

View Full Version : have i got anxiety issues ???

dellajgardener
07-02-09, 21:34
Hi there i have come across this site as i really am worried about being ill and all my friend s and family sayd that its all prob down to anxiety i am a worrier but my throat and neck problems seem to be getting worse, my symtoms are all throat and neck related: enlarged lymph node for over 18 months under jaw and in cheek , swollen gland under jaw when i feel under the skin, i have a feeling like something is stuck in my throat after i eat and now i have started to excess swallow as i want to feel that my throat is clear which by now never seems to feel clear. i dont know if i have acid indigestion afer meals i alway burp and food gets brought back up. i have had been to the ENT doctors some time ago and he checked my lymph none and gave no reason why it was like this . He said it may be to do with my allergic rianitis as i suffer from this alot too as i cannot flush the toxins away as normal.
i went to the doctors several times and he now thinks that it could be anxiety so he has given me some medication as my bloods seem fine.
The only thing that i feel anxious about is the feer of being seriously ill.
I think about it all the time and am convinced that my symtoms are something bad. It is driving me mad now please has anyone felt like this ??????:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

sunshine-lady
07-02-09, 23:02
Hi and:welcome: to NMP,
I am pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Patty
08-02-09, 11:21
Hi Della, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

weeble40
08-02-09, 18:02
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

kittykat
09-02-09, 09:38
Hi there and welcome to the site , you'll get great advice and help here xx