PDA

View Full Version : Any Ways To beat Anxiety??

andrewjdavid2005
15-07-05, 22:18
Has anyone made a recovery programme or something that will beat anxiety?

I am going to try doing regualr exercise around 30-60 mins exercise per day and see if that helps the anxiety i've heard some people say that exercise only temporary relieves anxiety for a short while.

I've tried almost everything from loads of vitamins, supplements, fish oils etc nothing has worked for me yet.

nomorepanic
15-07-05, 22:21
Have you changed your thoughts though?

Nothing will work until you change those. You need to be strong and determined and stop irrational thoughts etc.

What have you done in terms of relaxation etc to help as well. That is so important.

Have you replied to your other posts or read them yet? Did none of the advice help?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

florence
15-07-05, 23:11
Hi

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">something that will beat anxiety?</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Nic is right, if thought patterns are not changed then nothing else will really work...
We shouldn't have to "beat" or "fight" anxiety...accepting it has a better affect on it.

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

Meg
16-07-05, 00:00
AD

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

I have written an 8 CD set called Overcoming Anxiety which you can see by clicking on the link under my name.

There is nothing in it that we don't teach for free on this site anyway, but it is a much more in depth course that takes you through anxiety and panic in small steps chapter by chapter.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?