PDA

View Full Version : fragile mind!!!!

paula 86
09-02-09, 11:21
just wondrin if any1 has experienced this feelin??????

this weekend i had the feelin that my mind was so fragile n that i cudnt have coped with anything that may have hapened even little things, i kept thinkin WAT IF this or that hapens my mind is so fragile il just end up breakin dwn n goin mad n have 2 b put away. i also felt that any1 cud have convinced me of anything like id done sumthin 2 sum1 or stole sumthin, real stupid things. it really made me freak out cuz oviously if i had a strong mind i wudnt b thinkin like this, so i keep wondrin is this the start of a complete nervous breakdown???????? any advice wud b so much appreciated.
xxxxxx:weep:

bottleblond
09-02-09, 11:53
Hi Paula

This is the anxiety talking hun. It does tend to make us have unwanted irrational thoughts that are extremely unlikely to happen. They are just thoughts and the will not hurt you.

Hope you feel better soon

Lisa
xx

tracy.splosh
09-02-09, 12:54
Hi Paula

I have just read your post and wanted to reassure you that it is anxiety, i can relate so much to what your saying-im the same. Lovely post to Lisa - it even reassured me and im not too anxious at the mo

Love Tracy
x

paula 86
09-02-09, 17:17
thanks so much 4 ur replys, it helps 2 no that others have experienced it n im nat alone.
xxxxx