PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety or is it this bad??

Dazo
09-02-09, 13:22
I have had three good weeks but now i have had extreme anxiety for a couple of days.

Dizzy, a little naussea and some strange feelings in my chest and some stomache cramp.
The chest feeling is the i cant get enough air at times and also that it feels very tight.
My heart beats very hard but not faster.

I have no virus or anything, the doctors have checked it.

I have had this feeling 24/7 for some days now and i am both sad and scared of this.

Has anyone has very high anxiety for days? Does mine symptoms sounds like anxiety to you?
I just feel that i am about to die or soemthing else bad.

Can someone please reasure me that it isnt strange during anxiety with these symptoms and that it can be like this for days.

Thanks everyone

Daniel

reallyfedup
09-02-09, 13:29
they could be anxiety symptoms but a dr needs to rule out other things. Anxiety can go on for days, weeks and months.if it is problematic i would see dr again to discuss if cbt or meds might help. There are natural remedies too. Take care x

Dazo
09-02-09, 15:26
they could be anxiety symptoms but a dr needs to rule out other things. Anxiety can go on for days, weeks and months.if it is problematic i would see dr again to discuss if cbt or meds might help. There are natural remedies too. Take care x

Thanks!

I have been at the doctor and they have run all kinds of tests and x-rays. Everything is fine and all doctors i met says it is anxiety.

I have just hard to believe it can be very high for days, that scares me.
I have some medication, benzo pills to take but i am a little scared of them, i heard so much about them.

amandaj
09-02-09, 15:37
it does sound anxiety unfort ive had my symptoms for a long time now and they never go away, so hopefully yours will go soon as only had a few days
take care
amanda

reallyfedup
09-02-09, 15:58
I have been addicted to benzos and try to avoid them at all costs but if I am very panicky I take just 1 occasionally. Used like this they are not a problem. Its if you need to have them every day you can get addicted. Good luck x:noangel:

Dazo
10-02-09, 08:30
I have been addicted to benzos and try to avoid them at all costs but if I am very panicky I take just 1 occasionally. Used like this they are not a problem. Its if you need to have them every day you can get addicted. Good luck x:noangel:

I have heard about the risk of being addicted to them, thats why i am a little scared to use them.
But, if i take like three to four times a month i guess it should be no problems.

reallyfedup
10-02-09, 10:10
benzos are your friend when used once in a while to give you some calm, but your enemy if you take them every day! That's how I see it. Withdrawal from long term use is horrendous in my experience. Chlordiazepoxide is what I had. X

Dazo
10-02-09, 16:37
benzos are your friend when used once in a while to give you some calm, but your enemy if you take them every day! That's how I see it. Withdrawal from long term use is horrendous in my experience. Chlordiazepoxide is what I had. X

I guess it is no problem then if i have to use them like 4-5 time a month?

I know about the nasty withdrawal.

I have some other brand of benzo, dont know the name in english type.:blush: