PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

lisajo
09-02-09, 14:23
Hi everyone. I am new here and scared to death. I have social phobia and even doing this is reall hard for me. I am married and have 3 children and 3 grandchildren. It is only me and my husband at home. I was reffered to this site by my therapist which for unknown reasons discharged me today without warning. I am being sent to someone to help me leave my comfort zone (home). I am a really shy person even on the net lol. I would really like to get to know people but at the same time I am scared. Please be patient with me. I will post as much as I can.

spaced
09-02-09, 14:34
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

bottleblond
09-02-09, 14:37
Hi Lisa

Welcome to NMP and i am glad your therapist recommended us to you.

You will let lots of advice and support here.

Lovely to meet you.

Lisa
xx

lisajo
09-02-09, 14:40
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Deepest Blue
09-02-09, 14:42
Hey there Lisa, :welcome: to NMP, hope you find the support you need here :hugs:

Take Care.

sunshine-lady
09-02-09, 23:33
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Patty
10-02-09, 00:28
Hi Lisajo, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

WELL DONE on your first post!! :yesyes: I also have social anxiety and it took me ages getting around to making my first post - I was so scared. It does get easier.

Feel free to PM me anytime.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

lisajo
10-02-09, 09:38
I have found that so far everyone has been really good. Thanks

kittykat
10-02-09, 10:31
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, just take your time posting and maybe when you start feeling a bit more confident you could even pop into chat but only if you want to:) , you dont even have to participate you can just watch. I look forward to reading your posts and hopefully this site will really help you. Take care xx

daisy76
10-02-09, 11:43
Hi

Welcome to nmp. This site is amazing, i am sure you will find it so useful!

When u feel comfortable pop into chat even if its just to observe.

Take care, so glad you found us.

Karen :flowers:

weeble40
12-02-09, 22:39
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx