PDA

View Full Version : Is this what I need

Dawning
09-02-09, 20:43
Hi I'm Dawn

I have been being treated for depression and anxiety for over 2 months,

I however do not beleve a word of it, I told my doctor I am ill, I had shakes trembeling inside pins and needles all over I had had no sleep for days I had headaches dizzyspells a fullness in my head and a feeling od complete and utter dred . I am still suffering I read about panic attacks but my symptoms change from hour to hour I could be fine and then suddenly go weak faint dizzy sick and have to sit or even lie down this can go on for hours it has taken over my life I am on medication from the doctor my idea is if I take them and nothing changes then he will see I'm realy ill,to be fair to him he has a lot of time for me and see's me every 3 week's (he makes the appiontments). I have a wonderful husband whom Ive been with since we were 15 and a 8 year old son who is my world.......I just want to start joining in on our life again as at the moment I feel like I'm watching them live theres whilst I have some kind of battle within.

Many thanks for reading my moan:unsure: :scared15:

Dawn

Oh and that new stroke advert dosnt help lol:scared15:

suzy-sue
09-02-09, 21:10
:welcome: Dawning,you""ll find lots of help and support here and plenty of information. Iam being treated for depression and anxiety/panic.Your symptoms sound to me to be side effects of medication.What are you taking &what dose(how long?). Nice to meet you & sorry you are feeling so rotten. I agree about the advert:scared15: suzy:hugs:

Trapped
09-02-09, 21:27
well, i have had all that and I accept it's anx/depression, is there a reason why you don't want to?

sunshine-lady
09-02-09, 23:29
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Patty
10-02-09, 00:15
Hi Dawn, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

kittykat
10-02-09, 10:14
Hi there and welcome to the site, you'll get great advice on here xx

reallyfedup
10-02-09, 12:10
Hi I'm Dawn

I have been being treated for depression and anxiety for over 2 months,

I however do not beleve a word of it, I told my doctor I am ill, I had shakes trembeling inside pins and needles all over I had had no sleep for days I had headaches dizzyspells a fullness in my head and a feeling od complete and utter dred . I am still suffering I read about panic attacks but my symptoms change from hour to hour I could be fine and then suddenly go weak faint dizzy sick and have to sit or even lie down this can go on
for hours it has taken over my life I am on medication from the doctor my idea is if I take them and nothing changes then he will see I'm realy ill,to be fair to him he has a lot of time for me and see's me every 3 week's (he makes the appiontments). I have a wonderful husband whom Ive been with since we were 15 and a 8 year old son who is my world.......I just want to start joining in on our life again as at the moment I feel like I'm watching them live theres whilst I have some kind of battle within.

Many thanks for reading my moan:unsure: :scared15:

Dawn

Oh and that new stroke advert dosnt help lol:scared15:

Hi, I have all the same sensations but they are most certainly anxiety and panic for me. Its impossible sometimes to see why that might be the case as I too have a good husband and 2 fab kids? I watch the world carrying on without me as well. Have even become housebound...I have had to learn to stop asking myself why this has happened to me because I won't get a satisfactory answer - does this make sense? I have accepted it, but want to overcome it. X:shrug:

Lilcharlie
10-02-09, 14:06
Hello

I have noticed that new sroke advert lastnight, I wathed it and wished i had turned the tele over,

I have just joined today, and i hate feeling the way i do, i suffer anxiety every single hour its awful and i wish i never was like this,

Iam so pleased iam not alone in all this, As for the dizzy spells i have these everyday to its horrid i feel like iam going to pass out or die, i get so scared

x

spaced
10-02-09, 23:28
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

Dawning
11-02-09, 13:05
Thank's for the comment's.... with regard to med's I was having the symptoms before thats why i went to the doc's,now he seems to have forgotten this fact and says its side affects of the meds.........so round and round in circels we go.:roflmao:

Again thanks for the suppport I am trying to except what I have but find it hard when I think I have cancer or something I cant help theses insane thoughts :shrug:

weeble40
12-02-09, 22:33
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Dawning
16-02-09, 17:03
thanks everyone