PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

kat6919
10-02-09, 17:37
Hi All,
I'm new to this site but have spent alot of time reading the various posts and bits of advice and have found them very helpful in helping me come to terms with how I've been feeling and why.
I've only been suffering from panic attacks since the new year- mainly after a night out on the town but I have just recently had the worst one yet which scared the life out of me and made me determined to get help for them as I never want to feel like that again.
I am not going to drink for the rest of the month to see how I get on but it does depress me at the thought that I may never be able to drink again without having an attack the day after.
Any tips??

xx

bottleblond
10-02-09, 18:14
Hiya Kat

Welcome along :flowers:

Ok um, Alcohol can definately increase your anxiety levels but to be honest i wouldn't say it was a cause. If you enjoy having a social drink, then i certainly wouldn't stop that. It can be very easy to make ourselves phobic about something if we believe that is the route cause.

I really hope you feel better soon hun

Lisa
xxx

suzy-sue
10-02-09, 18:15
Hi and welcome:welcome: youll find lots of help and support here.luv suzy:hugs:

Patty
10-02-09, 21:47
Hi Kat6919, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

spaced
10-02-09, 23:24
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

sunshine-lady
11-02-09, 00:02
Hi Kat and :welcome: to NMP

Please you have found us, I am sure you will like it here as there is so much support, help and information.

xxx

weeble40
12-02-09, 22:36
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx