PDA

View Full Version : sore, tired eyes HELP!!!!

lisa24
10-02-09, 19:44
hi!!

I have had an ongoing problem for nearly 2 years now. all day, everyday i feel tired. not my body, but my eyes. sometimes i feel like i havnt even slept and i struggle to stay awake. i have also had a stomach acid problem for the same amount of time. i have had an eye test which was fine and countless blood tests which have all come back normal. i hardly ever get headaches. it doesnt matter what i try the tiredness wont go. my eyes feel so tired that they feel sore sometimes. its horrible. i will have times in the day where my eyes feel ok and then it will just hit me!! i also have dark circles under my eyes. i am 24 years old. does any1 else have this problem?? can any1 help??

hm1177
10-02-09, 20:35
i get this too - have u tried eye drops? I find they provide instant temporary relief

lisa24
10-02-09, 20:43
no i havent tried them. which 1s do u use?? any idea what might cause the extreme tiredness?

valleybear
10-02-09, 20:46
Try Hypromellose drops.... they just lubricate and cool the eyes. I get this sometimes and they help.

lisa24
10-02-09, 20:46
no i havent tried them. which ones do u use?? any idea what could be causing the extreme tiredness in the 1st place?? do you know why you have this problem?

lisa24
10-02-09, 20:47
thanks mmac43 i will give it a go