PDA

View Full Version : Trembling Fingers

NoMorePanic123
10-02-09, 20:39
Recently I have been under a lot of stress and suffering from depression & anxiety. My fingers and hands have always been a little shaky, alot of my family also have this problem. But recently, a few days ago, this seems to have got a little worse, when I move my fingers in certain positions, they shake quite alot. This has got me worried and now I can't stop thinking about it, but when I do, it seems to go away. When I don't look at them, they don't shake most of the time. I was just wondering if this sounds like something serious? I have been drinking a lot of coffee recently, and hardly ever did before, could this have something to do with it? I'm 16.

Thanks in advance for replies.

reallyfedup
10-02-09, 22:54
coffee makes me twitchy. Why not stop drinking it and see what happens? If the shakes continue maybe see your dr x

Anxious_gal
11-02-09, 00:55
my fingers are the same way, so don't worry its either anxiety or just a natural tremor

Andyroo
11-02-09, 08:14
i Agree its Anxiety my fingers are always trimbling sometimes i sit there and just watch them :shrug: ...dont ask im weird:roflmao:
nothing to worry about:hugs:

Norwich
11-02-09, 12:30
I have had this problem recently, I even made a post about it on Monday but didn't get any replies. I have always had shakier than average hands but in this recent bout of anxiety they are worse than ever. I also have the problem that when I move my fingers in certain positions (my left little finger and right ring finger, plus both thums to a lesser extent) they shake almost uncontrollably, which is what is causing me the most concern - I am trying to ignore it though as I assume (and hope) it is in some way caused by tension/anxiety.

Norwich
11-02-09, 12:31
My arms also shake a little sometimes when I twist my wrist round.